As a collector, you are granted a licence limited to your personal and non-commercial use.
This license allows you to have the following rights:
- access, use and display of the work on his social networks
- access, use and display of the work on the website of a marketplace for resale on a second market
- to use it for strictly private and personal use and to copy it on any medium for display in his private space
This licence is non-commercial, non-exclusive and transferable only for the resale of the NFT.
- What are my interdictions as a NFT collector?
Even if you are the owner of the NFT, you will not be able to do any of the following acts:
- Modify or distort the Artwork in any way
- Use the Artwork in connection with images, video or any other content that
depicts hatred, violence, intolerance, cruelty, hate speech or otherwise
infringe upon the rights of others.
- Use or incorporate the Artwork in any movies, videos, video games, or any
other form of media for a commercial use or purpose.
- Sell, distribute for commercial gain or otherwise commercialize any media or
merchandise that includes, contains or consists of the Artwork.
- Attempt to trademark, copyright or otherwise acquire additional intellectual
property rights in or to the Artwork.
- Use the Artwork to market, advertise, or sell any product or service.
- Attempt to mint, tokenize or create any additional cryptographic token
representing the Artwork.
- Falsify, misrepresent, or conceal the ownership of the Artwork for your or
any third party’s benefit.